- Gen Z Youth Say Climate Change is Adversely Affecting Their Physical and Mental Health in New National Survey by Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Donates $40 Million to its Foundation
- Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan Provides Nearly $1 Million Investment to Support Los Angeles County Youth Mental Health and Well-being
- Oakland's Roots Clinic and African American Chamber of Commerce Split $200,000 Grant to Battle Pandemic
- Blue Shield of California’s BlueSky Joins Forces with Child Mind Institute to Publish 5 Youth Mental Health Guides
- Blue Shield of California Achieves Carbon Neutrality in Effort to Improve Environment and Health
- Blue Shield of California’s BlueSky Initiative and DoSomething.org Launch First-Ever Mental Health Tips Guide for Students by Students
- Blue Shield of California Commits $20 Million to Support Gov. Newsom’s Initiative to Tackle Homelessness, Behavioral Health Services
- Blue Shield of California Launches Statewide, Multi-Year Initiative to Support Mental Health for California Students
This year we committed $40 million to the Blue Shield of California Foundation.
Blue Shield of California is sponsor of BlueSky, a youth mental health initiative in California
Blue Shield is a financial contributor to Oakland's Roots Clinic.
BlueSky's NextGen survey found that Gen Z is worried about the environment.
- Health Reimagined: Envisioning a World of Health Equity and Access to Quality, Affordable Care for All
- Mission Report, Chapter 1: Health Reimagined in the Midst of Pandemic
- California Continues to Expand COVID-19 Vaccinations; Blue Shield of California Tapped to Accelerate State’s Effort With Focus on Equitable Distribution
- L.A. Care and Blue Shield Promise Offer Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in High-Need Areas Near Their Community Resource Centers to Address Vaccine Equity
- At-Risk Farmworkers Helped in Fight Against COVID-19 Through Grant From Blue Shield of California Foundation
- The California Black Women's Health Project Offers Aid Amid Social Unrest and a Pandemic
- Blue Shield of California Health Reimagined Initiative to Transform Health Care for Individuals, Communities Throughout California
Blue Shield is a partner with L.A. Care in opening community clinics in underserved areas.
Health Reimagined is our innovative effort to transform the health care system.
Blue Shield of California is managing California's effort to bring COVID-19 vaccine to residents -- with an emphasis on equity.
We do more than just talk about diversity. We have one of the most diverse management teams in the industry.
- Mission Report, Chapter 3: Stand for What's Right
- Blue Shield of California Elects Kristina Leslie As First Woman to Chair Its Board of Directors
- In the News: Blue Shield of California Foundation Grants $3 million to the Black Freedom Fund
- Bringing 'Social Justice' and 'Representation' to Blue Shield of California's Supply Chain
- Blue Shield of California Denounces Violence Against Asian Americans
- Standing for Equity: Blue Shield’s Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Council Responds to Recent Events
- In the News: Blue Shield of California Donates $500,000 to Yes on Prop. 16 Campaign
Blue Shield of California is committed to social justice and has sought to bring equal health care to all Californians.
We backed Prop 16 which sought to restore affirmative action at the state level.
Blue Shield's Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Council is responsible for holding the company accountable for its diversity and inclusion goals.
Pradip Khemani, vice-president of global business services, aims to bring representation to our supply chains.